When is it time to see a therapist?
If you are feeling depressed, anxious, angry, irritable, stuck or confused and if your relationships, social life, parenting abilities or work are suffering because you can’t seem to motivate or function properly, it is always a good idea to discuss these concerns with a professional. I think it worthwhile to deal with problems as early in their development as possible. Individual psychotherapy can be the best way to deal with painful or confusing emotions.
- What is Psychotherapy?
- When is it time to see a therapist?
- How long will psychotherapy take?
- Are our sessions confidential?
- What type of therapy and/or counseling do you provide?
- How much will psychotherapy cost?
- How do I make an appointment?
- Where are you located?
- Do I have to come to sessions weekly?
- How long is each session?
- Is there a free initial consultation?
- Do you accept insurance?